Featured Job Openings
• OPA Exploration Internship - August 14-December 4, Resume due by June 1st
A part time internship working with all OPA staff members and programs such as bird health programs,
OPA annual banquet and golf outing, Ag communications projects and workforce development programs.
• OPA Ohio State Fair Internship - July 8-August 9, Resumes due by March 1st
Support all aspects of programming for the Ohio State Fair such as serving as the
lead on the OPA hatching unit, social media support, attending OPA sponsored events
and supporting the OPA food booth.
• OPA Summer Ag Communications Internship - May 13-August 9, Resumes due by March 1st
This internship will focus on supporting OPA's social media, local media and signage
needs for the Ohio State Fair.
• Farm Maintenance Technician - Weaver Eggs
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of various mechanical, electrical, and conveying
systems/types of industrial equipment for a poultry production plant.
• Local Truck Driver/CDL-A, Home Daily - Weaver Eggs
Responsible for completing local trucking route and communicating and coordinating
deliveries with appropriate team members.
• Production Supervisor - Hertzfeld Poultry Farms
Manages and oversees all production floor employees, assigns jobs and monitors that tasks are being done efficiently and correctly.
• Poultry Caretaker - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for overseeing the overall welfare of birds, general cleaning of chicken houses,
ensuring eggs arrive to processing plant safely on belts. Must practice proper biosecurity
standards when entering and exiting houses and maintain high standards of animal welfare.
• Egg Processing - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for identifying and packing quality eggs, inspecting eggs for quality, making boxes,
labelling cartons and cases, as assigned. Applicant must be able to read and interpret documents
such as company policies, safety rules, product labels and procedure manuals.
• Palletizer - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for transferring product from roller conveyor to designated skids for shipment,
identifying appropriate skid based on product labels, using a pallet jack to transport skids,
and using packaging equipment. Must be able to work weekends.
• Entry Level Maintenance - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for repairing and rebuilding equipment, repairing electrical problems, testing generators,
maintaining records and solving computer problems.
• Compliance Program Specialist - Trillium Farms
Responsible for managing the continuous upkeep and development of all documented
compliance programs as they pertain to regulatory, internal, third party and customer
standards and requirements.
• Live Production Manager - Trillium Farms
Responsible for the management and direction of all layer production operations at a designated site.
Plans, directs, and oversees production business concerns, including safety, animal husbandry, personnel
management, budget management, cost control, and operating efficiencies.
• Safety Coordinator - Trillium Farms
Supports Safety Department and facilities by coordinating the company's safety programs to ensure compliance
with all Federal and State OSHA regulations. Responsible for coordinating program functions to ensure all
paperwork is processed timely and in accordance with company policy.