Featured Job Openings
• Turkey Service Representative - Cooper Farms
Works closely with the production manager, service managers and growers to continually monitor the
health of turkeys. This position is also responsible for training all growers on proper animal care
techniques and animal welfare guidelines.
• Production Supervisor - Hertzfeld Poultry Farms
Manages and oversees all production floor employees, assigns jobs and monitors that tasks are being done efficiently and correctly.
• Assistant Farm Manager - Weaver Bros. Inc
Responsible for overseeing and implementing animal care, ensuring production and feed
goals are met, and managing employees.
• Feed Mill Truck Driver (No CDL Required) - Weaver Bros. Inc
Responsible for delivering feed from the mill to production facilities.
• Local CDL-A Truck Driver (Home Daily) - Weaver Bros. Inc
Responsible for completing local trucking route and communicating and coordinating deliveries with appropriate team members.
• Feed Mill Delivery Driver - Weaver Bros. Inc
Responsible for sampling, transporting and unloading poultry feed in accordance with standard operating
procedures established by the feed mill. In addition to feed delivery, the driver is also responsible
for daily truck and trailer inspections.
• Shipping and Receiving (First Shift) - Weaver Bros. Inc
Responsible for loading and unloading trucks while maintaining food quality and safety standards.
• Shipping and Receiving (Second Shift, Class B CDL) - Weaver Bros. Inc
Responsible for loading and unloading trucks while maintaining our food quality and safety standards.
• Poultry Caretaker - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for overseeing the overall welfare of birds, general cleaning of chicken houses,
ensuring eggs arrive to processing plant safely on belts. Must practice proper biosecurity
standards when entering and exiting houses and maintain high standards of animal welfare.
• Egg Processing - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for identifying and packing quality eggs, inspecting eggs for quality, making boxes,
labelling cartons and cases, as assigned. Applicant must be able to read and interpret documents
such as company policies, safety rules, product labels and procedure manuals.
• Palletizer - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for transferring product from roller conveyor to designated skids for shipment,
identifying appropriate skid based on product labels, using a pallet jack to transport skids,
and using packaging equipment. Must be able to work weekends.
• Entry Level Maintenance - Cal-Maine Foods, INC
Responsible for repairing and rebuilding equipment, repairing electrical problems, testing generators,
maintaining records and solving computer problems.
• Compliance Program Specialist - Trillium Farms
Responsible for managing the continuous upkeep and development of all documented
compliance programs as they pertain to regulatory, internal, third party and customer
standards and requirements.
• Live Production Manager - Trillium Farms
Responsible for the management and direction of all layer production operations at a designated site.
Plans, directs, and oversees production business concerns, including safety, animal husbandry, personnel
management, budget management, cost control, and operating efficiencies.
• Safety Coordinator - Trillium Farms
Supports Safety Department and facilities by coordinating the company's safety programs to ensure compliance
with all Federal and State OSHA regulations. Responsible for coordinating program functions to ensure all
paperwork is processed timely and in accordance with company policy.